Sicilian Olive Chicken Recipes
This Delicious Med Dish Is A Very Easy Healthy Chicken Recipe
This easy to prepare, tasty one fillet chicken dish is rich with tomatoes, olives, spinaches and capers.
Serve on a bed of whole-wheat egg noodles with a mixed leafy green salad.
Combined with the egg noodles and the salad this is an extremely filling and satisfying meal,
A great suggestion is to try Kalamata Olives rather than just the green Sicilian olives or how about try both.
As it quick to prepare in a record breaking time of twenty minutes this is a great chicken recipe to store in your recipe note book!
How To Cook Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Like This…
One 14-Ounce small diced tomatoes (if possible with garlic & olive oil or use Italian style seasoning otherwise add separately).
Four 4-Ounce Chicken Diced Pieces (If you can’t find diced chicken just get chicken breast pieces and safely use scissors to cut, Add more if you have a slightly larger appetite!).
One Half a cup of defrosted spinach (Cut).
Third of a cup of olives (Sicilian/Green Olives.
One tablespoon of washed capers.
One Quarter tablespoon of crushed red peppers.
One tablespoon extra olive oil.
One Quarter tablespoon of crushed, fresh & washed thyme.
Remember you can upscale this meal to the amount you want to fit your appetite!
- Season the chicken with seasoning simple sprinkle onto both sides with a spoon.
- Put all the tomatoes, olives, spinach, crushed red peppers and capers into a large bowl(the mixture).
- Apply oil into the pan, Heat the oil then apply the chicken on medium high-heat (fry for 5 mins until chicken turns brown).
- Then turn heat down to medium add the mixture, cover up the pan & let it simmer until cooked properly.
- Enjoy this easy healthy chicken recipe.
Jamaican Chicken Stew
A Hearty, Healthy Easy To Prepare Recipe Full Of Different Flavors
Ranging From Garlic, Thyme, Peppers, Curry and with many variations, Serve Over A Bed Of Rice.
This chunky chicken island recipe is a huge favorite & isn’t hard to prepare!
A great meal for guests and Sunday dinners and on the plus side it’s full of healthy protein and packed with good carbs for energy (Great for bodybuilders after a workout-use brown rice and kidney beans).
Being Able To Cook Easy Healthy Chicken Recipes Below
One Pound skinned boned(optional) Chicken Breast, cut into pieces or get diced chicken breast, if frozen make sure it is defrosted first.
One cup uncooked long grain rice, keep in mind different types of rice cook at different rates (wash rice first).
One chopped Onion
Two tablespoons olive oil.
One whole garlic, Chopped.
One teaspoon of curry powder seasoning (or try curry leaves?).
Dried thyme the more natural the better.
1 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
One whole chopped pepper and chillies (optional).
One can of diced tomatoes (drained).
One can of soaked kidney beans in water.
Give your bed of rice something extra, add coconut milk, or thyme or even add a teaspoon of butter.
- Make sure to follow the instructions on the packet of rice. While the rice is cooking, prepare a large stewing pot, dutch pot, or large pan and apply oil.
- Heat the pan, add onion, garlic, thyme etc until heated and tender. Mix the chicken and other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the bowl contents into the pan/pot and stir evenly.
- Turn heat down and simmer until cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of rice, Easy!