Black Bean Burgers
This Hearty Alternative To It’s Meatier Counter-part Is Great For Everyone.
Great for those hot, humid days! Quick and light yet filling and full of vitamins and protein.
Applying the vinegar with the salmon helps bring out the flavor and the avocados give the salad more texture with the added olive oil.
Perfect on the go and great with a jacket potato, this is a great meal for people who need something to eat before a workout or a day out.
A great filling combo is putting the black bean burger with homemade chips and a delicious salad, blowing most meaty, clogging burger combos out the water!
Try this easy healthy vegetarian recipes and more…
Prepare Easy Healthy Vegetarian Recipes With A Black Bean Burger!
One Tin of black beans (400g & Drained).
One Chopped green pepper (fresh).
One Tablespoon of chili powder.
One Tablespoon of cumin.
One tablespoon of hot sauce (optional).
Three Peeled Garlic Cloves.
- Oil a baking tray and heat oven to gas mark 5.
- (The fun bit!) Get a bowl and mash the beans, use a masher tool, fork or even a blender.
- Add into the mashed beans, finely chopped pepper, onion & garlic mix together using methods suggested above.
- In another separate bowl stir the egg, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce together.
- Stir the egg mixture into the mixed beans, add bread crumbs until the mixture is thick and sticky.
- Place onto baking tray, heat on both side for ten mins till cooked.
- Add a quick salad to your easy healthy vegetarian recipes you make, Enjoy your meal!